Top 5 Best Adventure Sports In India | Top 5 Adventure Activities In India | Famous Adventure Sports In IndiaRelated: Uttarakhand Adventure Tour Package – 7 Nights / 8 Days Trip
1. River RaftingAs a matter of fact, river rafting is one of the hardcore famous adventure sports in India, especially for people who enjoy brainsick activities. The game actually provides a non-native exotic spot for tourists, who loves a serene calm ambiance. The fun-filled activity cheer ups your body and mind, especially if you are a teenager accompanied by your fellow people. Popular River Rafting destinations in India include Manali, Coorg, Rishikesh, Zanskar, and the Brahmaputra.
2. SkiingAs we know, India is fringed by these long mountains, skiing sports are extremely possible here. Apparently, the country relies on different types of skiing activities that include, Heli-skiing, water skiing, freestyle skiing and so on. Unfortunately, the country relies on high costs for this sport especially, for the equipment, travel and other sorts of things. But certainly, if you still wish to put aside this hassle and go for the dearth, then you should probably go for the proper infrastructure cable cars and chairlifts. The most popular and affordable skiing game is being offered in several locations in all the Himalayan States, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim coming with a handful of skiing resorts.
3. Mountain Climbing/Trekking/CyclingThe Indian mountain range delivers a wide range of adventure pathway, especially for junkies enjoys trekking, climbing, and cycling as well. The topography of the landmass enhances the excitement of tourists, uplift their daring level and high tolerance with the levels of terrain. The landmass across the country contributes to cycle trekking and mountain climbing. The most significant part of the play is that you have to carry out your pieces of equipment for your favorite activity. The region that covers mountain climbing, trekking and cycling are the Himalayan range, the mountainous regions of Kerala, where one can enjoy riding individually or in groups to rejuvenate their senses.
4. ParaglidingAs a toddler, every one of us, including me, had the common desire to fly on the sky shore like birds, singing songs to the earth and the sky. Well, as a human we do not have the natural ability to fly unless if it is Paragliding. It is a recreational and yet a competitive sport. The free-falling enabled swings suspended with a sleek fabric underneath the lines of the parachute helps you to take your hold while flying. The air pressure on the wind vents up and front so that you can truly enjoy your flying experience. A few airiest destinations for this particular game includes Billing, Kamshet, Darjeeling, Goa, and South Arjuna.
5. Bungee JumpingBungee Jumping is the latest adventure sport in India had its origin from western eccentricities. If you prefer nearly to sweat out your guts, then Bungee Jumping is your thing !! It is an exciting water thriller game that suits for all the age groups. But still, the sport is not advisable for faint-hearted people. You might wonder, even though a lot of people try to take up their chance yet backing off at the last minute of the jump. That’s how the sport is highly insane to experience for with an extremely long stretched cord to fit in your ankle before you jump. The hotspot destinations of bungee jump are Goa, Bengaluru, and Rishikesh.
Conclusion: I hope you made up your mind with one of the sports above that suits you better either your finance state or your mental state. Also, we do have many other brainstorming ideas of sports, that has just begun its reign. So, add some spice to your travel with any of these bustling activity, that set to roar and increase your thrill meter. Most of these fab sporting events could participate with prior registrations. I bet you would have a perfect trip by making your prior itinerary and arrangements for your travel expeditions.